EELU is a private non-profit University established with the Decree, No. 233, of the President of the Arab Republic of Egypt on the 16th, August, 2008 to provide distance education through 24-hour online learning with a vision to be a leading university providing e-learning nationally, regionally, and internationally.
EELU gives educational opportunity to learners who cannot attend a campus university.
EELU Educational Services:
- Distributed learning: EELU plans to cover all the governorates in Egypt, Arab world and other countries.
- E-learning: Students can access courses' materials, lectures, virtual classrooms, and any information through both the EELU Intranet and the Internet.
This type of learning allows for interactive collaboration among the students and the instructors.
- Distance learning: Students can learn remotely from different geographical distant locations.
- Video Conferencing: This service allows for conducting meetings, lectures, interviews between the EELU main campus and its learning centers in an interactive real-time environment supported by video and audio communication. Lectures are also available to be downloaded using video on-demand (VOD) service.
- Virtual Classrooms: This service enables students to attend classes anywhere. Also, these classes are recorded to be replayed later on by students to follow-up their lectures through the Internet anytime and anywhere.